Here are some of the highlights, it's been so long I'm sure I'll miss some.
Mike and I had a lot of fun. I wish we had taken a picture of the view we had from where we were sitting.
Our Fourth of July was really fun this year. We were able to meet up with a lot of friends at Lacy Park. The fireworks were great, but the company was even better. It was truly wonderful to be surrounded by such great individuals. Love you all!
Wyatt, Tatiana and Audrey (she loved the fireworks! I mean she thought they were fabulous)
The Hardy clan including Jami's parents that were visisting
me and my honey
Funny story about Lacy Park, we had a little land dispute. In the morning everyone lines up and you get in the park and "claim your land" right, you just mark it off. Well Mike and I were there very early in the morning and we got a really great spot. We knew we would have about twenty people there with little kids running around, so we made sure it was a big enough spot. Then you leave your stuff and come back later in the afternoon. Well when we got back, our stuff had been moved and there was a stroller right in the middle of our area. Of course we moved it out of the way and then everyone got there and we settled in. Then the stroller owners showed up, a man, his wife and two kids. They said that their friend had gotten there early and saved them a spot. Mike and I both knew that we were there first, and even after our neighbors told them that we had been there, they would not drop the issue. We would have let them sit with us, but the guy was so rude, I mean really rude. On top of that he was yelling and our poor neighbors were stuck in the middle. They ended up leaving but I must say it was pretty sad. Crazy isn't it? Other than that we had a great time. Spending time with everyone was the best. I'm so grateful for such great friends.
stay tuned for more summer adventures, I sure have missed blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment