Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not Enough Hours

So I've realized I have had no time for blogging this month. There has been a lot going on but most of that is school. I can't wait for finals to be done, my teachers went a little wacky with last minute assignments and cramming everything that was left in just a few classes. I do see an end in sight which is motivating. This was by far my hardest quarter ever and if I ever decide it's okay to take 20 units again, someone please hit me.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving thanks to my wonderful SIL Jen and BIL Jim. My SIL likes to make everything from scratch and I didn't ever have a weak spot for dressing until I tasted hers. Yummy!

One fun thing Mike and I got to do was go to the Pacific Asia Museum (it was for a school project). The pictures below show what happens to adults in the children's area when they have the whole museum to themselves. Too bad this wasn't the only room we were um, silly in, we realized later that there were video cameras in every room. Oops! be careful what you do in a museum when you think no one is watching.



this area has pillows to sit on and stories to read to kids


fun clothing to dress up in, yeah I guess kids can use it too

3 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

Haylie said, "That's so funny Mom!"

You guys are the best. That looked like it was a lot of fun...

Jami said...

I had to double take. i totally didn't know that was you guys! ;)

charrette said...

Hahaha! Next time I want to go with you!