Sunday, March 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Report


We had a great Valentine's Day this year. I did a little bit of decorating, just enough. The big hit this year was our Valentine's Tree. I wanted to really share this one because we enjoyed it so much. We all got to write on hearts what we loved about each other and then hung them on our tree. What I really like about the tree is that you can adapt it to any holiday. I'm thinking we could do a Secret Leprechaun Tree, filled with acts of service and kindness. hmmm Jonathen got really into this and even drew some pictures on his hearts for our enjoyement (so funny). For dinner we had pizza pies, that's amore! And Jonathen's choice for a movie was The Princess Bride (he really is a romantic, gets it from his Dad).


some Valentine crackers

a gift left by a boy who ate and liked two different vegetable pizzas (wow)!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a coincidence! WE had a Valentine tree, too! It was really just our leftover Christmas tree that I hated to throw out because it was still going strong. I decorated it with Valentines. We thought we could hide Easter eggs in it, too, but then it died right before Valentines day and we finally threw it out. Sad day.