I can’t believe how much he’s grown! It seems like I just met him yesterday with his chubby cheeks and wild child disposition (he was still in diapers). Now he’s all grown up, a young man. A sweet and tender hearted boy and I’m so grateful to be a part of his life. Not only is he kind and loving, but he’s also funny and silly too. As a family we have had so many wonderful adventures and I look forward to so many more.
Here he shows his love for riding his mini bike. Mike took this old Honda mini bike apart and restored it for Christmas. They have really enjoyed taking it out on the trails. Love you son!
2 comments:
Yes, he's a fun kid. We love him!
I love your blog!!! You guys are always doing fun things!!!!! I hope you come wed to the tomato club meeting. I know you have Jonathan wed nights, just come when you can...Its going to be so fun!!!
Post a Comment