Monday, June 16, 2008

Better Late Than Never

So I'm giving in, I do feel a little silly though. I think that blogs are wonderful. I love being able to read how my friends are doing and what they are up to, especially when some are so very far away :( It's been a great way for me to see their children grow and what they are getting into. I guess I didn't consider how some of them would like not only to know how I'm doing, but also see what I'm doing (some of these friends don't even have blogs of their own). Most of my friends that have blogs also have kids, so this little hobby of theirs is very useful especially for Grandmas and Grandpas, and of course Aunts and Uncles. I'm a part-time mama so I never thought about what a great asset it can be to document The Moore Family mania and keep track of it all. I see it as my new way to journal, a more efficient way since you can include pictures and videos of the happenings.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Woo hoo! Welcome on board. I'm way excited to read what you have to say.

Oh yes, I'm the first to leave a comment!