I started on a little project a few days ago. A few months back I was at Ross looking through the dresses and while looking at those strappy sun dresses, all I could see were aprons. I then made Krisha come with me and I got physically sick because there were so many cute apron possibilities and limited amount of moola. So I settled on two and they have been hanging up the whole summer. No longer, I finished one late last night. I got home from church and I wanted to wear it all day, but I had to take it off and go to a meeting :( So seriously, if you want to make a cute apron go to Ross, $12.99 for a dress or if you are fortunate like me, you can get a reduced price one for like $6.99! Plus it's an instant boost, of course I would love to be involved in some domestic duties wearing this beauty.
(Mike was able to capture how ecstatic I was)
Back to Old Navy, THANK YOU Allison for making us meet you there! See the skirt I wore to church, I found it at Old Navy for 50% off, and it matched my new favorite THRIFTED Sweater (I've been wearing it so much, it's those cute buttons). I love the print on the skirt and the way it feels. It reminds me of an antique scarf.
P.S. Krisha please post some pictues of your apron (it's red bandana print for this cowgirl!)
5 comments:
Totally TOTALLY cute apron. Love it!! You are so sweet in your post - Weston can't wait to hang out with you again at karaoke. He LOVES smiling at you!!
CUTE apron!!! What a great idea!
Wow! That is such a cute apron. You are so clever and talented! You could make a business out of those!
I have kind of fallen off the blogsphere until a few days ago. Hopefully now I'll be checking blogs more often because I miss you!
This is such an awesome idea. It reminds me a little of an apron I made for my sister-in-law earlier this year, only yours looks way better when it's actually on someone. I should be there shopping and crafting with you! Ugh...how frustrating!
What a GREAT IDEA to make an apron out of a dress like that! You look adorable. And an awesome price!
Post a Comment