Friday, September 26, 2008

Good Morning

I just have to tell you how much I really dislike taking vitamins. The ones we currently have, leave pasty stuff on your tongue and a really bad after taste. Mike is always reminding me to take them (handing them to me with a glass of water), but I wasn't up this morning (no school today). I walked into the kitchen for breakfast a few hours ago and this is what I found.


Why does he have to be so cute? The chocolate was the bribe, though he shouldn't have to bribe me to take something that is good for me right? I've had a sore throat for about a week now, and he's been making me take two vitamins, a girl can't be too careful you know (I don't think my body can absorb ALL of those nutrients, but it makes him happy). He also makes me take the motrin for the swelling of my tonsils. Thank you Dr. Michael.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

What a crack up! At least he is making taking vitamins a bit more cheery!

Jami said...

Very cute and sweet, that husband of yours.

charrette said...

Oh me too! I'm the WORST at that. Chocolate is the perfect incentive!

I have to apologize, I think I must have clicked on a wrong link, because every time I checked your blog, it took me to your first two posts, and there was nothing more. So I quit checking. And now I see I've been missing all this great stuff.

And of course I'm ALWAYS missing YOU....