Saturday, May 9, 2009

New addition to the family!


Last week Mike's family welcomed a new baby girl. Her name is Isla (pronounced eye-lah) and she is beautiful. Her name is scottish and it means follower of God. She is so precious with thick dark hair and and bright eyes. We were so excited to meet her.



Girls can't wait to meet their new baby sister!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Yea! Congratulations, Melissa and Ricky! She's beautiful.

Arreola Family said...

Ok she is so cute.... I so wish I could see her now.... They always make the cutest kids ever. Just wanted to say hi love you guys....

Ku'uipo Photography said...

CONGRATS!!! My Mom just told me the good news!!! We are sooooooooo excited please keep us posted :). good luck and take care cause we care!!

THe Kalamafoni's

Stars&Straps said...

Um, so I'm waiting for the post that shares the 'even BETTER news'...c'mon now.