Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day 2008



I just wanted to wish my husband a Happy Father's day! We were so happy to pick up Jonathen Sunday morning so he could come celebrate with his Daddy. They both sang in sacrament meeting along with the senior primary. It was a wonderful day. Mike's parents came over for dinner, my brothers were there too. Diane, Tom and Krisha also came over. I was grateful that the food turned out like I planned and it was delicious. Thank you Jonathen for barbecuing the steaks! I wanted to share with everyone these fun Father's Day Cards. I found them on the Martha Stewart website and my friend Carol B. gave me a little refresher course. They would be cute cards for missionaries too (itty bitty name tags).










1 comment:

Brittany said...

Those cards are way cute.
I can totally picture being there for your father's day bbq. Jonathen cooked the steaks?? That's great! I wish the pictures were bigger so I could see them better.